4/15/2008

"Repent"

It's finally happened! Ever since I was introduced to The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks I have been on the hunt. I have found several signs with "unnecessary" quotation marks and have always sent these pics to the "writer" of the "blog" in hopes of someday getting "published." Well, folks, today is the day. Click on the link to the quotes "blog" on the left panel of the Bobily Blog and see what was posted on April 15, 2008. I'll keep you updated on further "publishings" and everyone be sure to "repent!"

Albuquerque Bob

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Congratulations on making it to the "big-time," Albuquerque Bob. :)

Sarra said...

Hey that's awesome! And thanks for the admonition - I always "repent."

Amy said...

Haha, the religious truck "advertising" (haha) is so redneck! Makes me feel better about still being in AR. :)