12/11/2010

Big Girl (You Are Beautiful)

I thought today would be a fitting day to send a shout-out to my wonderful wife since it was seven years ago today that we went on our first date. I'm pretty sure she still likes me, too. I've always thought she was awesome, but I have gained a new appreciation for her since Dean arrived and throughout her pregnancy. She is an amazing mom!

Speaking of this thing called pregnancy (and the fact that this blog post is all about her) here are a few belly shots:

Before She Started to Show




18 Weeks--Just a Little Bump





21 Weeks





23 Weeks



29 Weeks



32 Weeks





Now, at the risk of sounding a little sappy I want to dedicate a song to my wife. However, please don't think I'm insensitive or anything for the song selection. I promise she actually likes it when I sing this to her. After all, she has turned into a big girl over the last few weeks. Love you, Em!

2 comments:

Mutti said...

Em IS beautiful, but not THAT big!

The Santa Clara Broughs said...

Bob - how comfort is your couch? Dude that was a brave dedication.