2/06/2012

Happy Birthday Isaac!

Isaac turned one on Super Bowl Sunday! For Dean's Birthday I did a lot of looking through pictures with you so I figured I should do the same for Isaac. He is a super smiley, curious baby who is not afraid to let us know when he does not like something. He is walking and starting to mimic sounds like "ah-oh!" and the dogs barking. He LOVES to give kisses and hugs and will spend all day in my lap if I let him. Here are some pictures of how fast this little man has grown up:
February 2011



March 2011



 April 2011


May 2012



 June 2012




 July 2011




 August 2011




 September 2011




 October 2011



  November 2011




 December 2011




 
 January 2012





 February 2012



I learned during Dean's Birthday that I don't handle birthday's well and Isaac's didn't go over much better. I can't believe that my babies aren't babies anymore! They are toddlers and if their first year went this fast I can only imagine how fast the next one, five, ten or twenty years will go. It is a little overwhelming...
I love you my sweet little man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy birthday to Isaac! It's been way too long since I saw photos of that dude--thanks for posting these! Love you all!