5/01/2009

Summer Visits

I (Emily) have decided that the coolest thing about teaching is that I get 2 1/2 months off work in the summer but the pay checks still come in. Its amazing and makes the stress during the school year sooo worth it. So I would like to invite myself over to your place durning the summer if you want me. I love road trips and never get many chances to see family and friends. So, if you want a visiter this summer drop me a line and let me know. Bob doesn't get that much time off so he might not be able to come but I still will. Also, if you know of any cool day trips or weekend trips from Albuquerque let me know those too. I am itching to get away and will probably be willing to go anywhere, anyone recommends. Literally!

5 comments:

Jan said...

OK Emily,
I know this is quite a stretch, but you are more than welcome to come visit us this summer in DC!!! If you can make it, June would be best!
-Janalee

Unknown said...

You know you want to come see us, and we'd love to have you! (We'd love to have Bob too, so we understand if you want to wait until he can join you.)

Sarra said...

YAY!! Come visit us in Springville!! We get weekends off (no school Thursday afternoon or Friday) so we could spend a lot of time doing stuff - how much fun would that be? TONS!!

Mutti said...

I'm going to put my dibbs in for you to come to Alaska - but I know that will have to wait until next year. I love your website - good job Bob! Your enthusiasm and love of learning is exciting! Congrats on your job at Del Norte.

EmilyLemily said...

Hey! You don't have to travel to visit me and I will have some of the same time off as you, since I also work at a school! ;) We'll have to plan some fun day trips if you are in town the same time I am...I'll have to call you and see what we can do. :)