7/30/2009

July 24th-25th: Our Anniversary and the Terry Reunion

We got up Friday morning (the day of our 5th Anniversary) and headed to Nine Mile Canyon near Price, Utah for a reunion with my dad's side of the family. There were a total of 123 people at the reunion. FYI: I haven't been to a Terry Reunion in quite a few years and I don't think I could tell you who all the people that were there.

"I want a Dr. Pepper that big!" ~Emily


Grandma Terry, her ten kids and their spouses. Grandpa Terry passed away 30 years ago and we were celebrating his 101st birthday at the reunion.












1 comment:

Gina Hurst said...

Bob, it was so great to see you and Emily! Please thank her for me for coming to the reunion on such a big milestone in your marriage. I think you guys are awesome! After you guys left, Ben kept asking for Bobby!