7/30/2009

July 28th & 29th: Wrappin Up Our Trip

After we checked out of the B&B we went to the St. George Temple with my parents. It was a nice experience to be there with my parents and my amazing wife.


We then went to lunch at Ruby Tuesday's. FYI: Ruby Tuesday's has the BEST flavored lemonades. Go get some! They have a pretty good salad bar, too.
We did some more shopping that afternoon before heading back the the Brian & Kim Brough Bed & Breakfast (aka B&K B B&B) to spend the night. They fed us a wonderful meal--lasagne is my favorite!
Emily and I went that evening to watch another production at Tuacahn. Unfortunately we didn't get to watch all of Footloose due to incliment weather. We made it through the whole first act and only one song of the second act before they cancelled the show. We were disappointed that we didn't get to see the rest of the show, but the lightning show sure was pretty!
Wednesday morning we got up and picked up my mom (she was staying with her parents). I drove to Las Vegas and dropped my mom and Emily off at the airport before beginning the long drive back to Albuquerque. Emily is spending almost two weeks in Alaska with my parents. Stay tuned to the BBBBlog for updates from Alaska...


2 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! What a great vacation, the theater looked really neat. I can't wait to hear all about Alaska.

Team Aries said...

I'd forgot that you had a vacation before your vacation. Busy, Busy. Can't wait to see Alaska photos. Don't forget my kids want you to bring back a polar bear.