10/31/2011

Minivan Mama

I always swore that I would never buy a minivan. I'm not sure exactly when that changed but I ended up getting one this week and I am thrilled about it. We were quickly growing out of our Saturn Vue and I was worried I was going to have to leave Bob at home on our next road trip just to fit everything. No need to worry now Bob, you can come!2009 Dodge Grand Caravan SEThe best part is that it has stow-and-go seating on the 2nd and 3rd row so for right now I have the backseat permanently in the stow position and never have to worry about fitting the double stroller and all the groceries in the back. Loading the car after a Sam's club run was always an adventure.
Now it is time for your help: Bob and I always name our cars and we take this on with as much serious as when we named our children. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

2 comments:

Jess & Jessica said...

bella. I love your new minivan. I too thought I would never own one and I love mine. p.s way cute costumes

Cindy Wells said...

Hmmmm....mayby the Terry Ferry? Your family is beautiful!