10/11/2011

Happy Birthday Dean!

My little Dean turns one today and I am having a hard time excepting that fact. My baby isn't a baby any more. He is almost walking and can say a handful of words including "Hi", "Isaac", "Doggie" "Go on" and barks like a dog. He eats everything that I do and his favorite meal is Taco Soup, the spicier the better. I was looking through pictures the other day and decided to let you reminisce with me. Here is a few pictures from every month of his life:


October 2010



November 2010




December 2010




January 2011




February 2011




March 2011


April 2011




May 2011


June 2011


July 2011

August 2011

September 2011

October 2011
It is so amazing to me how fast they change. Before I know it he will be going to school, driving, and becoming a man. I miss my little baby already but I am so proud of how he has grown. I love you Dean!










4 comments:

Mutti said...

I love you, Dean! You are a beautiful, precious boy! Love, Mamaw & Grandpa from Alaska :)

Jennie said...

I loved his Easter picture! I so love little boys in hats :) Happy Birthday Dean!!

Team Aries said...

So cute, that must have taken a long time and a lot of tissues to blog all that.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday, Big Guy! We LOVE Dean!