11/01/2012

Halloween

Since Halloween was just a few weeks after Ellis was born I thought we were going to skip the holiday all together but since I was feeling good I couldn't resist not teaching the boys about trick or treating now that they are old enough to start getting the concept. I bought cheap but cute puppy costumes at Sam's club and we went to the ward trunk or treat Friday and then over to Nana's house to trick or treat for a little. Isaac loves his outfit. In fact he is walking around the house as I write this in full costume. Dean on the other hand I had to pin down as he was screaming in order to get it on. Apparently he did not want to be a puppy this year. They can each say their own version of trick or treat and caught on pretty fast that that was the way to get candy. At the trunk or treat Isaac hit all of 2 or 3 cars before he realized that there was candy in his bucket and sat down in the middle of the parking lot to eat it. We had the cutest puppy's out there.


  
 





    

No comments: