6/01/2008

Big Changes, Part One: Graduation

Just about 2 weeks ago I followed Emily's example by graduating from the University of New Mexico. I'm not sure if the feeling has sunk in quite yet or if it just feels like I'm on Summer break for a few months. Maybe when I actually get my diploma in the mail I'll feel a bit more like a grad.

I had some of my family come into town for the occasion. Grandma and Grandpa Brough (my Mom's parents) came in from St. George, Utah. It was wonderful that they made the trip to see us. We can't get enough of G&G Brough.






Mutti, Dad, and my brother Nick also flew in for the occasion. They have been living in Nowhere, Alaska for the last 11 months and we don't like it one bit! It was great to see and visit with them.












Although Emily graduated back in December she donned her robes again for this photo shoot.

2 comments:

Mutti said...

We don't live 'nowhere' in Alaska! Fairbanks is a great place to live.
Loved the three-part blog and the pictures, Bobily. Cinderella is great, too.

Unknown said...

Congratulations--you guys are awesome!