6/28/2008

Look What We Bought!!!

You won't believe how lucky we got with the house we found! I mean, the market is really bad right now and these people were desperate so we got a killer deal. Look at the pics...

Here's the formal dining area


The family room

The master bathroom that was too big to get in one picture. Here are three...








The kitchen


The formal living area


We also adopted a couple of dogs, Dylan (left) and Taylor (right), and they love to listen to Emily play the piano. So do I!


Actually, I lied. The pictures above are NOT from the house we bought...we were housesitting for three weeks for some people. We did, however, buy a house and the following pics are from the cutest home on Marie Park Street...

Here's what the house looks like when you first roll up


The living area


The dining area


Bob's room...
The master BR


Are you ready for the back yard? Keep in mind that this is New Mexico and green is rare.




We close on the house on July 23rd. Let us know when you want to come for a visit!

6 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

Congrats, guys! Thats awesome! I would love to come visit sometime, in the winter. Be careful thought we might not leave. Viriginia is really cold in the winter. I'm so excited for you guys.

Sean Rigby said...

Wow! That is super exciting. Im looking forward to the tour.

Sarra said...

You are such a joker - I L O V E reading your blog!! Steve and I want to come visit with our 2 girls sometime between July 26th and July 29th. We will be driving back from Lake Powell, and we may need a rest when we get to ABQ. Yay for you two!

Jess & Jessica said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! Wow! Your home is beautiful!!! Congrats on the beautiful home! I hope all the closing stuff goes great! See ya later!

Jess & Jessica said...

You silly girl.. I just read that the house above is not really your home. Well I love the pics of your actual home too. They are both very nice homes! Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.