6/01/2008

Relient K Song for June

The weather in Albuquerque has been pretty crazy lately so this month's song is dedicated to the weather. The video comes in the form of Cinderella (sorry for the cheesiness, but Emily is my Cinderella) and the video is a fitting reminder of where our blog name comes from.




We were talking together
I said, "what's up with this weather?"
Don't know whether or not
How sad I just got
Was on my own volition.
Or if I'm just missing the sun

And tomorrow, I know,
Will be rainy at best.
And the forecast, I know,
Is that I'll be depressed.

But I'll wait outside
Hoping that I'll catch sight of the sun.

[Chorus:]
Because on and off,
The clouds have fought
Their control over the sky

And lately the weather
Has been so Bi-polar
And Consequently so have I

And now I'm sunny with a High
of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light

And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be alive

[Chorus]

And the temperature is freezing
And then, after dark,
There is a cold frost sweeping
In over my heart

And we might break up
If I don't wake up to the sun

[Chorus]

Sunny with a High of 75
Since You took my heavy heart
And made it light (made it light)

And its funny how you find
You enjoy your life
When you're happy to be...
Alive

2 comments:

Gina Hurst said...

Congrats on graduating! That's so exciting! I hope you guys have fun doing the house hunting thing! You guys should buy a house with a pool and Doug and I will come visit.

Tom and Alison said...

Congrats Terry! You always had the coolest music - I remember Green Olive Tree, and others... you were always all about the Christain Rock! Anyway, I'm glad to see you are doing well. Anyway, come check out our blog - http://www.worthingtonblog.blogspot.com/ - I'm trying to gether up as many blogs as possible from the old Hangoog mission.