12/08/2008

A new neice!

So, as some of you might know, I have three older sisters. They have all been really good about regular having cute little babies that I can play with and cuddle. Heather made this a little difficult when she moved to New York but at least I still get cute pictures. She just had a new little girl on Thanksgiving. Check out the pics on her blog. We have a link on our blog under The Rochester Rigby's. Check back in soon because Genivieve is due with a little girl on the 13th and she lives here so I will be able to post endless pictures of her.

3 comments:

Heather Jewell said...

I really wish we could be there. We love and miss you guys!

Sarra said...

that's so nice of them to provide babies for you! so uh, when are you going to provide your own?!?!? :)

Sarra said...

ps, what did you end up naming your car?