11/19/2008

The pen is mightier...

Part of being married is thinking that your spouse is super cute no matter what they do, right? While cleaning out Bud and making sure to wash out all the girl cooties, I discovered something very interesting about my beautiful wife: she is a writing utensil hoarder. I found over 60 pens and pencils in the vehicle.  I don't know the exact demensions of the car, but that's gotta be a couple of pens for ever square foot of the car. Like I said, Emily is super cute! Oh, and when she writes something it has got to be important or she wouldn't surround herself with so many pens/pencils. The question is, does she have any paper?


2 comments:

EmilyLemily said...

That is so funny! I remember that at church last Sunday you asked Emily for pens and she pulled out a bunch of them from her purse alone...maybe you should search the whole house and see how many pens and pencils you find. ;) I love the dramatic pictures of the mass of pens, too.

Sarra said...

ha ha ha ha - that's funny!