5/21/2010

Hummingbird


Emily and I have finally come to the realization that what people have been telling us is true: we are terrible bloggers. Actually, let me clarify that we just have a really hard time blogging when we are both in school. Now that at least one of us (me!!!) is done with school I thought I'd work on catching everyone up on what we've done for the last few months...

On March 5th and 6th Emily and took a group of about 40 of her students to a nearby music camp called Hummingbird to work on some of their competition pieces and to have a little bit of fun. Emily and I had an awesome time and I think most of the kids did, too. Oh, and they learned a lot as well.


Troy gets one-on-one time with one of the clinicians.

Streeeeetch. FYI: the three guys in the middle never actually figured out how to bend at the hip.



Time for a break...

...and a hike!

As you can see, the views at Hummingbird were awesome!

Time for more work...




Bus ride!



No comments: