5/22/2010

Straight No Chaser


On Monday, May 10th, Emily and I headed to Santa Fe to see the men's a cappella group, Straight No Chaser. If you don't know who they are you really need to look them up.
We left early so I could do a work-related inspection and so we could have a 'romantic' dinner together at the Plaza Cafe.



The concert was held in the 'historic' Lensic Theater. I'm not sure if something historical happened there or if it's just old.

This is the hallway leading to the restrooms at the theater. I just thought it would make a good picture.

The vocals were amazing and the group was really funny.


A semi caught on fire on I-25 the evening of the concert and our trip home took us 3 1/2 hours--a trip that normally takes 45 minutes. Here's what that looked like:

Here's a video to make you feel better after having to deal with all of that traffic...

No comments: