9/19/2011

Super Productive Morning!

One of my favorite things in life is to cross things off my list of things to do. With two little ones I have resorted to putting really easy things on my list to make myself feel better but today I really have been productive. Here is all the things I have done before noon:
1.) Ate breakfast and feed both the boys breakfast.
2.) Vacuumed the whole house using my new Dyson vacuum that I LOVE!
3.) Mopped the floors
4.) Worked out for 1/2 hour on my new elliptical that I won for free on-line. Just in case you are curious that equals 1.5 miles and 200 calories-woohoo!

Horizon Fitness EX-69 Elliptical Trainer
4.) Cleaned our spare bathroom
5.) Watered the plants
6.) Changed 4 diapers
7.) Ate lunch
8.) Blogged

Pretty impressive right? Now I think I will go have some chocolate before the boys wake up from their naps...

1 comment:

The Tenneys said...

You won a free eliptical?!? wow...that is so nice!