7/28/2008

Las Cruces

By Bob

http://profile.ak.facebook.com/profile6/16/10/n812773210_4168.jpg
I am out of town this week on a business trip to Las Cruces, New Mexico. That's Spanish for "the Cruces." It really stinks because we just moved into our house over the weekend and there is a ton of stuff for us to do to get settled in, but I can't do much of anything from 250 miles away. I guess I'll just have to read some nerdy finance books and blog a ton while Emily is in nesting mode. I'll keep you updated if I do anything exciting (don't count on it).

2 comments:

Cindy Wells said...

Good to hear from you. How's your family doing? How's all the siblings and their families? did you say your wife is in 'nesting mode'? Are you guys expecting? That would be awesome. Hope you have a fun summer.

Stacy said...

Bob, I didn't know you had a blog! Sweet!