7/23/2011

Our Anniversary

This weekend (Sunday the 24th) Emily and I are celebrating our Seven Year Anniversary and I thought I'd write up a little blog post in celebration. As a side note, there are several links in this paragraph to other posts. Just click on the underlined words and do a little bit of reminiscing with us. In the past seven years we've done a lot. Emily and I have both completed Bachelor's degrees, I finished an MBA, we both have some work experience under our belts. We bought a house and got three dogs (one, two, and three). What else am I forgetting? Oh, and we now have two wonderful little boys! Here's a few pics I've picked...


Our Engagement Photo


The next few pictures are included because as I drive around Albuquerque, there are handful of landmarks that remind me of our engagement and wedding.

Emily and I decided to be very frugal with our wedding. Emily found a beautiful dress at a little local shop called "Surplus City." Seriously!






Our first stop as a married couple was at the local Shell station. We were both surprised that the car didn't run out of gas on the way there.





Now that we've been married for so long I can pretty much speak for Emily when I say that for both of us the best part of the past seven years has been the arrival of Dean and Isaac.







The last pic here is a little camera experiment I tried recently. I heard you could make a heart shape with a book and a wedding band. Do you see it?



Love you, Em!

2 comments:

Gallup Family said...

They say that the first 7 years of marriage are the hardest :) Congrats on 7 years and all of your accomplishments!

Mutti said...

We love our Bobily, Dean & Isaac! Happy Anniversary.