3/11/2008

Exciting finds

So I have made some exciting purchases lately that I had to tell you all about. The first is my new china set. My Dad has been promising me for years that he will build me a piece of furniture (he is a fabulous wood worker) and he has finally started. He is building a beautiful china hutch with glass doors, but I didn't have a nice set to put in there so of course I had to buy one. My sister Genevieve started selling Pampered Chief (for those of you who don't know what that is, you need to call me immediately so I can let you in on the secret) and they had the set I wanted. It is cranberry and white and looks so classy. Below are some pictures of some of the things I got. I bought a set that accommodates 8 but I only set it up for four since our table doesn't fit that many. The first picture is some of the cookware that is magic (it is called stoneware) and I cannot wait to cook a big fancy meal with it.














The other exciting purchase was made at Olive Garden when Bob and I went out to dinner this week. Anybody that knows me knows that I am obsessed with the salad and bread sticks there. I even ask for extra salad dressing to dip the bread sticks in (it's great you should really try it!). Well, the waiter noticed how much of it I was going through and mentioned that they sell it. I was so excited and told her to add a bottle to our bill. She brought it to the table and I thought it was the cutest bottle ever. I am planning on washing and re-using it after I am done.My job at the credit union is going well and I am still not over the fact that I make more than Bob now. This has been the first time that that has happened ever and it makes me feel good. Bob hasn't been complaining one bit. In fact he is very excited to have found his sugar mama.


No comments: