3/06/2008

Oh, the things I've seen...

This is Bob again. Most of you know that I work for a pest control company here in Albuquerque and as part of my job I get to travel around to different parts of Albuquerque and the surrounding areas (including Santa Fe) as I work. Here's what I look like while I'm driving around. Surprise! I'm growing a beard. Apparently I'm having some technical issues uploading the photos so just copy and paste this link to see the pics:


http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=15964&l=03a38&id=812773210


I see some interesting things and while I don't have pictures of all of them here are a few gems.

Let's start with a few religious items. I saw this truck next to me as I was headed up Eubank the other day. I sent the picture to my favorite quotes "blog" in hopes it would get "published," and I'll let you know if it does. Sorry this pic is so big...I wanted you to be able to read it.



This one reads, "...FEAR HIM WHICH IS ABLE TO DESTROY BOTH SOUL AND BODY..." It's a reference to a scripture and a surefire way to make a neighbor feel welcome. Do you think I should put a sign like this in my yard? Wait, I haven't got a yard yet, but when I do...



I sprayed a house out in Corrales, NM and this "Ordain Women" bumper sticker was on all 4 cars sitting in the driveway. Apparently they feel very strongly about it.



Corrales is also the Llama capital of New Mexico. This one's name is Jim.



Having trouble selling your house? That's because it's not a purple mobile home with a mean dog out front.



Another sign from a front yard. Vote Republican, eh? Even if it means voting for John McCain? Yikes! It reminds me a little of the bumper sticker I saw the other day that said, "Electile Dysfunction."



This hot dog makes me hungry!



I will continue to update you on the interesting things I see.

1 comment:

Sarra said...

I'm sure this post would be much more fascinating if I could see the pictures. But your writing style is very humorous (not so much radius) and I enjoyed it anyway!