3/05/2008

What does Bob do with his time???

I am ready for a break! School and work are keeping me so busy I hardly have time for other things. I just realized that my e-mail inbox hasn't been cleaned out in a while and I'm up to 250 messages there. I have been doing a little bit of reading other than what is required for school. I just finished George Orwell's Animal Farm and Oscar Wilde's The Importance of Being Earnest: A Trivial Comedy For Serious People. Orwell's works are always fascinating. Earnest was also a good read. Another way that Emily and I unwind is by flipping on the TV for a bit. With the subscription to Netflix the Aries gave us for Christmas we have been watching a lot of movies and NCIS (one of Emily's favorite shows). And while I'm on the subject...if you are a fan of suspense movies and you haven't seen Disturbia yet, you really need to.
Emily blogged a while back about our trip to Arizona...I need another trip! I guess it's a good thing Spring Break is coming up soon. I just need to go to a place where Jalapenos, Oreos, and Squeegees grow on trees...Gilbert, AZ. (FYI~Don and Nancy threw us a graduation party while we were in Arizona and since it was around Christmas they decorated a Christmas tree with the New Mexico Lobos colors and some of our favorite things). Here's a pic!
Emily bought be a bread machine for Christmas and I am loving it! In fact, I think I'm going to go make a loaf right now! Bye!
Bob

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.